Fix problems with Yahoo Mail
Yahoo Mail is designed with ease, efficiency, and reliability in mind. If something's not working like it's supposed to, you can use this guide to fix it.
Disable ad blocking software specifically for the Mail website
Ad blockers add code into your inbox in order to block ads, which can negatively impact email performance and functionality. You can whitelist Yahoo Mail to avoid these issues.
The website, buttons, or menus aren't working or are slow
Can't sign in or have security concerns
- Fix problems with your password
- Recognize and secure a hacked account
- Additional security features in Yahoo Mail
Can't send or receive emails
Emails are missing
Scroll bars are missing on Mac
- Click the Apple menu .
- Click System Preferences.
- Click General.
- Beside "Show scroll bars," click Always.